Thursday 20 January 2022

Simple Stories - Coastal Collection - Masculine

Robyn LeeAnne here today 

I am using using the Simple Stories Coastal Collection.
This month we are using one collection to create a masculine layout and a feminine layout. 

Here is my take on the masculine layout. 

Hello Chit Chatters, today I have the Masculine Version of a layout using the same Simple Stories Coastal collection as I used for the feminine version as in my last blog post.


The instructions for this one are very simple.
Start by cutting off your tabs at the bottom of your papers you are using.
I have used a plain cardstock and a patterned piece for the base of this layout.
Take the patterned piece and cut a 1/2inch of each side. Using foam mount tape stick this in the center of your plain cardstock. This will create a nice border.

Then you can cut your photo mats (I have used a 6x4 photo for this layout). I have used plain cardstock and a patterned piece for the second photo mat. these to have been put together using foam mount tape

All the ephemera that I have used has been fussy cut from the postcard paper in the collection. I also used some gold metallic flake and some laser cut bubbles and some dots to bling it up a little.

Like I said its a very easy layout but you could go as far or as little as you like with it.

I hope that this inspires you to run out to Craft on the Run or visit the website and grab this kit. It really is quite versatile.


Products Used 





  

 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment