Wednesday 5 January 2022

Simple Stories - Coastal Collection - Feminine


Happy New Year everyone ....... Robyn LeeAnne here with you today.


This month we thought we would like to give you some ideas on how to use one collection for a masculine or feminine layout.

I am using the Simple Stories Coastal Collection.


Using the amazing Coastal collection from Simple Stories I have created a feminine version of a layout for this post.


First and foremost as usual we cut the bottom tabs off of our main page. Then I sanded the edges the give it a bit of a beachy feeling.


Here I have cut around a pattern that was down the left side of another paper, then I have cut cut another 2 pieces from the same paper each just a little wider than the other. 


Then I have distressed the edges and layered the pieces with the pattern piece on top using foam mounting tape. Then I stuck to the left hand side of the main paper.


I then cut 2 photo mats and sanded the edges to be layered using foam mounting tape.


Next step I cut some ephemera from the postcard piece of paper in this collection. These 2 pieces I used to frame my photo once it was place onto the photo mats.


I then arranged my page the way that I wanted it and stuck it all down.



        
Added a laser cut title and a couple of the laser cut palm trees. Cut some shells from the papers and layered them up using foam mount tape.



Now it was just a matter of some bling in different places to highlight and I'm complete. 


I hope you enjoy creating your layout. Stay tuned for a masculine version coming next...



 

 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment