Thursday 27 January 2022

Ciao Bella - Feminine Layout


Ciao Bella - The Greatest Show.

Hi crafty peeps, Sharon here with my very first Step by Step for Craft on the Run.

 This layout is show-casing the range with a little feminine touch.


STEP 1: I’ve used white cardstock as my base, then cut the triangle patterned paper 11.5” x 11.5”, I have also cut a piece out of this paper 7” x 9.5”, it is approximately 1’’ in from the left-hand side and 1” from the top (to use on another project), this will be covered by the next patterned paper.


STEP 2: I’ve cut pp 8 ½” x 10 7/8” showing the two horses, and matted this on a piece of white cardstock, I then adhered this ½” in from the top of the layout and ½” in from the left-hand side.




STEP 3: I have printed my photo to the size I wanted (4 3/4" x 3 3/4") which has a white border, I then matted it with my two different coloured cardstocks and popped the whole thing up using foam tape. I’ve cut three banners out of the three coloured cardstock, and adhered the word “beautiful” from the Uniquely Creative Sticker pack.


 STEP 4: I have adhered the title "beautiful" to the bottom of my photo. I’ve popped a doily and a die cut under the photo, then added “bozo”, all from my stash. I've used a 1 1/4" circle punch, to punch some of the pictures from one of the pp's and placed these embellishments on to the page, these have also been popped up with foam tape.


STEP 5: I have finished the layout with journaling, which I have printed out on cardstock and cut into strips and popped up on foam tape. Lastly, I've added a scattering of rhinestones and two stars to the horses bridles.





While this product is currently not available online, if you wish to purchase
please contact Jodie to order. 



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to follow us below.
















No comments:

Post a Comment