Tuesday 4 January 2022

New to the Design Team for 2022 introducing.....

 Introducing another Design team member today.....

Sharon Ettwell 




Hello everyone, 

My name is Sharon, I’ve been married to Wayne for 45 years, we have one Son Joshua, a beautiful Daughter-in-law Larissa and an adorable Grand-daughter Natalie, with another one on the way. We live in Central Victoria.

My Scrapbook journey started in 2004 when I decided to do a scrapbook for Joshua’s 21st in 2005. 

Well two chock full 12x12 albums later, I was hooked.

I love doing any size pages, 12x12, 8x11, 6x8 etc. I love mixed media, off the page, anything to do with memory keeping. I’m a collector of “all of the things” pretty and shiny, paper, doilies, ribbons etc.

I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone.






We cant wait to see what Sharon creates.




No comments:

Post a Comment