Thursday 6 January 2022

New to the Design Team 2022. Introducing....

 Good morning how are you? 

How are you liking the new members so far?  

I have one more member to introduce you to 

Nicole Wilson


Hi my name is Nicole and I am a passionate paper crafter living in the Goldfields WA, with my husband of 22 years and our two sons aged 17 & 10.  I started my scrapbooking journey in 2004, shortly after the arrival of our first son, and it wasn’t long before I got hooked on card making too.


 I also enjoy creating off the page projects like mini albums and small gifts, basically if it involves paper I’m in! My favourite scrapbooking styles are Grunge, Steampunk and Rustic, I love the distressed look and usually tear and ink everything! I enjoy fussy cutting and layering elements with foam tape to give my projects a bit of dimension.


 I’m so excited to be part of the Craft on the Run Design Team and look forward to chatting with you all in Craft on the Run Chit Chat!


Instagram https://instagram.com/nikkis_papercraft_and_art?utm_medium=copy_link


Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Nikkis-Papercraft-Art-103922007824106/






                                         We cant wait to see what Nicole creates 




No comments:

Post a Comment