Sunday 2 January 2022

New to the Design Team for 2022 introducing.....

 Good morning how are you?

 I hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. 

We are grateful and happy that you have joined us for another creative year. 

So to kick off the creative 2022, I would like to introduce you to some new Design Team members over the next couple of days. 

Starting with.....





Hi I'm Grace also known as Niki Chill on Facebook.

I'm a mum of 1 fur child,  and luckily have 2 nephews and a niece which will give me plenty of opportunities and subjects to create great scrap pages.

We travel alot...me being ex Qantas hostie, hubby being ex Navy...caravanning and overseas travel are what we love.

And if I had to scrap every trip and every photo I'd be able to wall paper my house with layouts.

I love photography, and my photos are what inspires me to create pages around what I've taken...but at times I also love the challenge of creating a layout and finding the perfect photo...its a lot harder that way but fun to do.

I got into paper crafting about 10 years ago,  going to Stampin Up card making classes,  then I got into journal making,  then scrapbooking by accident.

Had only made a handful of pages when a couple of years ago I was invited to a scrapbooking retreat and well, I was hooked... on both scrapbooking and retreats.

I'm still learning,  my style is not yet defined.

Its whatever creativeness I feel on the day. 

This experience of being in a design team will be a first... and I look forward to the opportunity given.

https://www.facebook.com/nikichilldesigns





We are supper excited for Niki to join the team.





No comments:

Post a Comment