Thursday 13 January 2022

Destination - Crop Room (PhotoPlay Feminine Layout)

Hi everyone, Nicole here with my first ever blog post for Craft on the Run.  

I am so excited to be joining the team!

This month I got to work with PhotoPlay’s ‘Crafting With My Gnomies’ collection and I have to say that I am loving the gnome craze at the moment, and this collection shows that gnomes are not just for Christmas.

When I received these paper’s, I instantly decided they would be perfect for scrapping my memories of the first ever craft retreat I got to attend, with my scrapping soul mate Tara.


First, I cut off the barcode strip from my chosen base paper, the floral side of “Embellies” (CMG2726).


Next, I cut another piece of “Embellies” (CMG2726) to 6 ¼” x 10 ¾” (this time using the green patterned side) then adhered this in the center and approximately 3 ½” from the top.


I then mounted my chosen photo onto black card stock, and placed it in the center of my page (approximately 1” from the top of the green patterned paper).


I fussy cut some images from “Oh Crop” (CGM2723) and “Dies Paper” (CMG2734).


I have then adhered the gnomes to the bottom of the green patterned paper (tucking them under my photo slightly, and using foam tape on the end gnomes), and added some sentiments under the green patterned paper, and to the top right corner.


I have completed my layout by adding a title and some journaling.


Click on the links below for products used in today’s tutorial.


 EMBELLIES


OH CROP


DIESPAPER


UNIQUELYCREATIVE TILE STICKERS

Thank you for joining me, and I hope you have been inspired to scrap your Crop memories using ‘Crafting With My Gnomies’.








No comments:

Post a Comment