Tuesday 8 March 2022

Uniquely Creative - Seize the Day

Uniquely Creative - Seize the Day


Hey crafty Chit Chatters sorry I'm a little late this month but hey lots happening in life now that WA has decided to join the rest of the world.
 Anyway this months collection is from Uniquely Creative and called "Seize theDay". I have done a little video of a quick layout for you . I hope you enjoy it.

I really enjoyed using this collection, I think it is another collection that opens itself up for multiple ideas ..  any craft be it masculine or feminine....be it otp or papercrafting or mixed media ....its a great collection ...jump into Craft on the Run store or online now and grab some ...
Products used:












  

 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment