Thursday 31 March 2022

Fun Times - Uniquely Creative Seize the Day

                           

Fun Times - UC Seize the Day

Good morning Crafty Peeps, it's Sharon here with another Layout using Seize the Day range from Uniquely Creative. My apologies for being late with this step x step. 



STEP 1. Trim the pattern paper 11.5" x 11.5" and scallop the bottom edge. Tear a little V shape from the bottom, about 2" in from the right hand side. I've used a little branch and a lady bug popped up on a foam dot to embellish the tear, and stuck a small piece of pattern paper underneath. Stick this sheet on to a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock.


STEP 2. I've printed my photo's, both with white borders, one at 5.25" x 7.25" and one at 3.25" x 3.25", but most sizes would work with this layout. Matt the small photo on black cardstock. I have stuck thick chipboard on the back of the large photo to lift it off the page, you could also use double sided foam tape. Place a piece of gauze in position, making sure it is a little puckered and small amounts will show around the photo cluster. Stick the large photo 1.5" from the top and 1.5" from the left hand side of the base.


STEP 3. Do not cut the branding strip from "Dream Big" paper, turn this over and cut a strip from the bottom that measures 7.75" x .75" so both the stripes and dots are showing, cut a V out of the right hand end to make a banner. Tuck this just under the large photo.


STEP 4. Stick the small photo on top of the large phone on an angle and foam tape the bottom of the photo to make it level. I used some of the die-cuts and placed them around the photo, using foam dots to elevate them off the page.



STEP 5. Using "Carpe Diem-Layer Cuts" cut a piece approx 2" x 1" using the stars on the bottom of this pattern paper and tuck this under the large photo. I have placed my title up on foam dots, over the top of the two banners. I've placed a cute mushroom die-cut on the background paper for interest and used foam dots on the two Die-cut banners, which have been stapled and tied together with string, at the top of the large photo. Lastly, I've cut the section of paper with another mushroom on it from the pattern paper "Think Happy Thoughts", then scalloped the right hand side and tucked this just under the large photo.


The photo is of my Son and his daughter on our Christmas Break.


I hope this inspires you to play along... this paper range is lovely. 
Here are some of the range I have used.




Until next time... happy scrapping







 





















No comments:

Post a Comment