Thursday 17 March 2022

High Tea - Great Moments

 Good morning crafty friends, Nicole here sharing my first layout for March as we focus on all things Uniquely Creative. I have been working with the High Tea collection which has lots of pastel floral's balanced with grey and green background papers.


I started my layout by cutting off the barcode strip from ‘Garden Party’, then tearing along each side of the floral patterns.


Next, I have fussy cut the two floral strips, and assembled them onto a piece of ‘Table Setting’, by first adhering the centre torn piece of ‘Garden Party’ horizontally in the middle of the page, then tucking the floral edges under the top and bottom of the torn centre.  


Using the High Tea Vellum Creative Cuts, I have made a floral cluster on each side of the page. (Did you know that these are actually stickers? I didn’t realise at first, as I was playing with the placement of my clusters, the tiniest corner lifted from one of the flowers). 


My chosen photos have been cropped to 3.5” x 3.5” and 3 ¾” x 3 ¾”, then mounted onto pieces of ‘Tea Room’ (cut slightly larger, then distressed and inked). 


I have then adhered my photos in the centre of the page (using foam tape on the larger one to create extra dimension), added a title from ‘Good Company’ paper and a few more vellum flowers.


Lastly, I have added some Creative Cuts tickets, sentiments (from the Cut-a-Part sheet) and enamel dots.


Be sure to check out the Uniquely Creative range in store or browse online by clicking the product links below.

TEA ROOM










Until next time Happy Crafting!






















No comments:

Post a Comment