Wednesday 9 March 2022

Uniquely Creative - Drive & Fly Cards

 Hello again my Crafty friends.


I'm here today to show you a few birthday cards I made using the 


A masculine collection be it all; but amongst all the floral's and pretty papers that appear on the shelves its actually awesome to come across male themed papers once in a while.











 Uniquely Creative have available matching Creative Cuts to match your paper collection.
 Featured today I have used the Drive & Fly Creative Cuts.

The best thing about these is that there is no need to fussy cut; they are pre cut for you and there is so much of it.






If your anything like me, I end up having packets and packets of left over's from collections that I forget to use. 
So I thought what better way to use some up than to make some birthday cards.




I started by grouping the creative cuts into 4 groups - Car, Train, Bike and Plane. 
That way I could start to see what I was going to use to layer with.







So I grabbed my scraps of paper that I had left over previously and some Uniquely Creative Slimline Cards & Envelopes and got started.










I used the creative cuts, some washi tape, only one or two extra elements from the "Engine" sheet to fill a gap and the scraps of paper are from the same collection.

 I was keen to see how far these creative cuts would go.
Let me tell you - after finishing off 4 cards I still had plenty left over to make more or to use in my next project I will feature later this month.








Here's a closer look at the cards.











So there you have it, don't be shy to use up the creative cuts and make a few cards to have on hand ready to use.

You could also make some tags for gifts or have some tags made up to place on your scrapbook layouts and projects.





























Thanks again for joining me today, I hope I've inspired you to dig into your stash of creative cuts and have fun making some cards with them - mix and match from different collections, there's no hard rule.





Until next time, happy crafting.



Niki















No comments:

Post a Comment