Wednesday 30 March 2022

Awesome! - Crystal Watts

 Hello Everyone in the wonderful crafting community! 

How crazy is it to think that just in a couple of days we are heading into the 4th month of 2022, wow im absolutely astonished how fast this year is going.
I hope that you have all found time over the last few months to be creative. Its so good for the soul and I find the most relaxing place to be on difficult days!

Today I'm sharing with you my 3rd and final layout for the month, I just couldn't stop creating with these collections, Maybe that's just because they are very masculine and I live in a house with all boys!



Due to the fact I had now run out of papers I decided to make my own background using the last piece of paper I had which was the 'Authorized Personnel Only' Paper. To do this i simply sliced it into strips and created an arrow affect with the ends drew on some stitching and adhered it onto some white cardstock.


Using Lots of my left over fussy cut elements and ephemera I just went crazy and started adhering them everywhere using foam mount tape for height.


Tags are a great little feature and why not have ribbon instead of twine around them to create another dimension.

Using a Die Cut machine and Dies can be really useful when wanting to create a textured background - In this layout that's exactly what I did, Here I've used a Wonky Punchinella Die from UC with black cardstock to make just a little contrast between the photos and the background.


These arrows were perfect to create an area that will direct your eyes back to your pictures.


The Checker Washi Tape was perfectly suited to this paper range. So as you can see I've used it a couple times around the page.


I've finished it off by flicking over some black ink with a paintbrush and adding a few little black glitter stars.



Once again here is my completed layout awaiting photos due to my printer running out of ink....


Please follow the links below to find the products used in todays layout.




Until Next time.... remember Crafting is cheaper than therapy!

- Crystal xx


Don't forget to follow us on...













No comments:

Post a Comment