Sunday 27 February 2022

Sweet As Honey - Fancy Fold Cards

 

Good morning Chit Chatters, Nicole here again with some more inspiration for our gnome theme this month. Today’s blog is especially for our card makers as I share a range of fancy fold cards that I have created with PhotoPlay’s ‘Sweet as Honey’ collection.

My first project is a pop-up box card. This type of card has been on my to-do list for a while now, and I have to admit having a template available with my Scan n Cut made the construction of this card a breeze, I will definitely be making more of these. 



The next card that I have created is a Z fold card. I found a basic template online, then added a second row to my card for a little extra dimension. When making fancy fold cards that don’t have any space for writing, I use the back of the card for my message.


For my final card I chose to make a Twisted Easel Card, featuring a gnome from the Colour Sheet, that I coloured with alcohol markers. To cut him out I used a stitched circle die, then I created a blended background with oxide inks, and lastly matted this piece onto a scalloped circle.


Thank you for joining me, I hope you’ve been inspired to create some cards with this fresh and bright collection, and for all your gnome needs head into the store or click on the product links below:

DIE PAPER


SWEET POLLEN


BUZZING BY


BEEKEEPER

COLOUR SHEET

OXIDE INK


Until next time Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment