Sunday 20 February 2022

Gnomes Calendar - Photoplay - Part 2

Part 2 Gnomes Calendar


Hello to all our crafty chit chatters, I do hope everyone is well and crafting there little hearts out.

I have been working on this easy to make calendar using Photoplays calendar page blanks, some oxides, stencils and the fabulous gnome sticker sheets from Photoplay.
You will have seen how easy it is to do if you saw the first part of this tutorial in my last blog.
Here is the link to the video of the first 6 months if you didn't see my last blog.



Now you have seen the first 6 months here is the picture version of the next 6 months.



I started again using oxides and stencils and blending colors to suit the season I stenciled the edges of each calendar page blank for the next 6 months.


Once the stenciling was complete I then used the sticker sheets to decorate each month and certain days of that month, like Mothers day etc.






Then I moved onto numbering the days and finished with outlining the name of each month using a fine liner pen.


This is my finished January page which I have used sort of like a project life page to document things that have happened in January. I will have appts and things to add later but that's private. 😊

I have clipped all pages together using gold dog clips, this is so I can change months over easily and each page can be put in a sleeve and filed in an album at the end of the year. This will be my documented year album 😊

I hope this has inspired you to make your own calendar I'm sure there are so many different ways to decorate your calendar. Please share your creations with us on the fb page  Craft on the Run Chit Chat | Groups | Facebook

Until next time stay safe and craft more.......😊

Products Used:


  

 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment