Sunday 6 February 2022

Gnomes Calendar - Photoplay - Part 1



Hi again Chit Chatters, kids all back at school and we finally have time to play.





Today I have made a video for you, making a calendar with Photoplay's beautiful Gnome Calendar kit available at Craft on the Run.
This is made up of Monthly 12x12 papers and sticker sheets. I have used Distress Oxides and a stencil to decorate each month in a color to represent the season.
You could decorate how ever you like there are no restrictions on how to use these. 
I have plans to use mine as a sort of project life calendar to document in pictures what I have done this year. 
There are just so many ways you could use these monthly papers.

I hope you enjoy the video and remember these products are all available at Craft on the Run.





Products Used:


  

 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment