Thursday 24 February 2022

Sunny Sunflower Gnome

 


Good Morning Followers

I hope you are getting a little me time and being creative.

I have found my mojo at them moment and had some time to create, so I though I would share my take on the Gnomes for the monthly blog theme.

Here is Sunny
My sunflower gnome


I found this cut file online - designbundles.net

I have used the Sweet As Honey range from Photo Play Papers



I have coloured the outline with a black sparkle glitter pen from Uniquely Creative.


I have also fussy cut some sunflowers from the Studio 73 Collection. - Country Life.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post.
I hope you have found some inspiration and you can find this cut file in store if you wish to give it a go.

Be sure to













No comments:

Post a Comment