Wednesday 16 February 2022

Gnome Home - PhotoPlay Sweet as Honey Collection

Good morning crafty friends Nicole here sharing a gnome inspired layout that I have created with the delicious 'Sweet as Honey' collection by PhotoPlay. 


I have started by creating a mixed media background on plain white card stock by spraying some Winter Grey Kaiser Mist along the top and bottom, then stamping two rows of Honeycomb texture with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide.


Next, I have cut down a piece of 'Sunflowers' (reverse side) to 5 3/4" high, distressed the edges, then adhered this 3" from the top. Using a die, I have cut several hexagons from 'Sweet Pollen', 'Bee Keeper', Buzzing By' and 'Sunflowers', then arranged these across my page from the top right to the bottom left, tucking some under the pattered paper.

My chosen photo has been matted onto dark grey card stock and adhered to the left of the page with foam tape, then I have added a row of gnomes, fussy cut from 'Bee Keeper' (using foam tape on some of them to create extra dimension).


Lastly, I have cut a title (with my new Scan n Cut, from a downloaded font), then randomly added some fussy cut images from 'Buzzing By' and a few enamel dots.





I hope that you are enjoying our gnome theme this month as much as I am, and to get your gnome fix be sure to head into the store or browse online by clicking the product links below.






Until next time Happy Crafting! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment