Wednesday 4 May 2022

Daycare Memories - Crystal Watts

 
Good Morning Crafters! 
Oh Gosh its May! I cannot believe that we are almost half way through 2022, It seems at this point I blink and its a new month!

Well this month's theme has been super fun to play with, most likely because my little man started Daycare and so this collection worked so well!

How many of you have 1st Day of School Photos lying around and you haven't done anything with them? Or maybe just school projects that have come home and are collecting dust in a box? 
Well you will want to get your hands on this beautiful Echo Park Range called "I Love School"



The Base of this layout was super simple I took two sheets of White Cardstock and using multiple sheets from the Echo Park - I love School Collection I made a Banner across the center.  

* A little tip when your trying to get straight lines across a double layout, flip your bases over and tape them across the center as if to be working on one long piece of paper *


Just like I have done here, don't feel obligated to just put "school" photos on these papers, Daycare work perfectly as well, because it is really the stepping stone before "Big School".


Sanding Blocks, Foam Mount Tape and Fussy cutting scissors were my 3 go-to tools this month.


One of Eli's favourite things to do at daycare at the moment is sticking gluing so to honor this I had to throw on some of this beautiful silver foil and splatters of black ink.


Don't forget a nice big title to fill some of the white space i made these into hanging banners as I feel it just fit with the theme of school


These gorgeous little black boards are possibly my favourite in the entire collection, they are perfect to cut out and use amongst other fussy cut elements!


I also threw on some of these super cute enamel dots from Uniquely Creative, as well as some of the puffy stars from the "No Limits" - Coco Vanilla Collection to really finish it off!


Paper clips are a great feature to add to the page not only do they create a cool element they are also functional, The little card Eli created at daycare as seen in these photos is going to be paper clipped onto this layout so I can keep it as it was the first thing he brought home for me.




Here is the Double page once again....



Thank you so much for following along and hopefully I've inspired you to use up some of those precious photos of the little ones in your lives!
Happy Mother's Day to all of those Mums out in the crafting world, I hope you have the most wonderful day celebrating. 


Follow the links below to find the product used in todays layout.












Once again thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read the blog...

Until next time... Remember Crafting is cheaper than therapy!

- Crystal xx


Don't forget to....
























No comments:

Post a Comment