Monday 30 May 2022

ECHO PARK 'I LOVE SCHOOL' - BACK TO SCHOOL

 Good morning Chit Chatters, Nicole here with another ‘School’ themed layout featuring Echo Parks ‘I Love School’ paper range. 

This morning I will take you step-by-step on how I put this quick and easy layout together.


I have chosen the bus patterned side of the ‘Journaling Cards’ paper as my base, which I have trimmed to 11 7/8” x 11 7/8” and mounted onto black cardstock.


Next, I have cut the yellow side of ‘School Things’ to 10” x 10” and mounted this onto black cardstock, then adhered to the center of my layout.


I have then trimmed the off cut of ‘School Things’ to a 1 1/2” wide x 9 3/8” high strip, which I have mounted onto black cardstock and adhered 1/2” in from the left-hand side of the center piece of patterned paper.


For my final layer, I have cut ‘Star Student’ to 8 1/8” x 8 1/8”, once again mounting onto black cardstock and adhered to the center of the layout.

I decided to use a large photo for this layout, which I have mounted onto yellow cardstock, so that it stands out against the black background.  For my title I have used a cut file, which tested my ‘backing’ skills as the font and outline of the design were quite narrow. To adhere the backing papers, I used Uniquely Creatives new glue pen, which was perfect for all those thin lines.

Click on the links below to browse the products featured in my layout:

JOURNALING CARDS











I hope you have enjoyed our School theme this month, with lots of inspiration from our Design Team for scrapping those educational photos, from Day Care to Graduation and all the milestones in between!





No comments:

Post a Comment