Friday 20 May 2022

 

Good evening, Nicole here popping in late with my first ‘School’ themed layout for May.

This month I am working with Echo Parks ‘I Love School’ collection, and it has motivated me to catch up on scrapping some of my older school photos, of when the boys were younger.

To start my layout, I have used various mist sprays to create a colourful background that reminds me of the artwork the boys used to bring home from school.


Next, I have cut some 2” wide strips of paper, which I have trimmed to 11” and 10.5” long then adhered to my watercolour background (alternating the length with each row).


I have then mounted my chosen photos (which are 3” x 4”) onto navy blue card stock and placed them to the left and centre of my patterned paper layers, then added some blackboard sayings from the ‘School Days’ paper.


To complete my layout, I have added a few fussy cut images to the blackboards, some enamel dots and importantly, noted the little details on some Uniquely Creative stickers.

The products used in today’s layout can be found by clicking the links below.

BACKPACKS











ENAMEL DOTS



Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have been inspired to scrap some school photos using Echo Parks ‘I Love School’!




No comments:

Post a Comment