Tuesday 10 May 2022

Back To School - Day Care

 Hello There


Jodie with you today popping in to say Hi and share a layout 

with you that I created recently for my grandson.

It fits with this month's Back To School theme.

I have used my Cricut to create the embellishments on the page 

and Echo Parks - I Love School papers




I have used a pencil embellishment to create the title letter "D".
All these elements were found in Cricut Design Space.



How cute are these paint splatters?


Of course you need all the craft elements when creating this page. 

I have also used enamel dots to create the illusion of paint droplets.

You can find these in our store or online via the link below






These are the papers used for the backgrounds.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post today and be sure to follow us on our socials and leave a little love in the comments section below. 


Till Next Time












No comments:

Post a Comment