Friday 10 December 2021

Kaisercraft Native Noel, Set of 3 Christmas Cards By Debra Beer

 

Hi Everyone

Debra here today, sharing 3 cards I have made using the Kaisercraft Native Noel Collection. 

this collection features iconic Australian animals and Wildflowers. these cards , with their Aussie vibe, would be perfect for sending to friends and family overseas.




                                                                 


 Card 1





I used two different papers for the background with a strip of burlap over the join of the 2 papers, then used the branding strip over the centre of the burlap, i then fussy cut some flowers and leaves, mounted them on foam tape and positioned on the card

                                                                 Close Ups





                                                                    Card 2


 

Close Ups Card 2




I fussy cut some of the acetate leaves and branches, gluing behind the darker printed spots with a clear drying glue.





I finished the card with die cut Koalas and flowers and a sentiment, all adhered to the card  with foam tape


Card 3 




Close Ups




These are all the pieces I have cut to use on my card




Firstly I adhered the black and white check piece to the card base on the right hand side.
Next I adhered the green cardstock in place




I used a scallop punch to punch the edge of the red strip, then stuck it down, over the black and white check paper, butting up to the edge of the green paper




 Next I added the two Christmas trees onto the card, with double sided tape.





Products Used




                                          Kaisercraft Native Noel Collection



Thanks for stopping buy and checking out my Christmas cards, feel free to leave a comment
       Best wishes,  Until next time
       Debra





No comments:

Post a Comment