Wednesday 8 December 2021

Christmas Trimmings


Hello to all the crafty chit chatters out there,

Robyn Leeanne here with you today with some Christmas cards I made using old leftovers from Kaisercraft's Christmas collections.
 I have decided that before I buy anymore Christmas papers I must first use up what I have so here you go. Merry Christmas!

There is still nothing better than a handmade card that is made with love.





Card 1
Made with a Kaisercraft blank red card to start, I cut a piece of contrasting paper slightly smaller than the front of card.

Using a decorative corner punch I punched each corner.
Before sticking that down I added a line of thin washi tape across the top and bottom of the paper.

Then stuck that in the center of the card.
 I added a postcard from the postcards sheet in the collection along with a few gold spots in each corner and a couple of red ones for the holly berries.



Card 2
This card is not dissimilar from the first one with the front piece being cut slightly smaller than the card front and using a corner punch on the each corner this was then stuck down.


Using a postcard picture again I matted it with a glitter cardstock and mounted that with foam mount tape in the center of the front of the card.

I had a small strip of paper leftover so I cut it into 3 strips and staggered them horizontally on the front of the card.

Finished with fussy cutting the banksia flower and mounted that to the left of the center picture and added a few diamond shaped gems.



Card 3 
Using a slimline card I have cut a red glitter cardstock piece to be slightly smaller than the front of the card.

 I have then cut the picture from a sheet of the paper from the collection to be slightly smaller than the glitter cardstock.

 I have mounted the picture onto the glitter cardstock using foam mount tape and the stuck the glitter cardstock on the front of the card.

 I then added a nice verse matted with a checked paper to the front of the card and a strip of the checked paper across the bottom.

 Finished with a couple of small red gems and some thin red ribbon across the bottom with a gold stone.


I hope this has inspired you to make your Christmas cards for family and friends this year.
More importantly have fun and do it with love.

Products Used




 


 

 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment