Tuesday 14 December 2021

Native Noel Part 1

Hello it’s Jacquie here with my first blogpost for this month using Kaisercraft Native Noel collection which is a great collection for all your Christmas projects. 

The first project I created is a layout. It was hard to choose which paper to use first as they are all so nice. 





Step 1.   First I cut a piece of Natives Patterned paper to 11.75” square and attached it to a red Cardstock base. 

Step 2.  I then cut a piece of Gingham Patterned paper to 3” x 10.5” and attached it to the left hand side. 

Step 3.  Cut a piece of Holly Patterned paper to 5.5” x 7” and use a border punch along the bottom.  Attach it over the Gingham patterned paper. 



Step 4.  Cut a piece of Koala Patterned paper to 3” x 10” and attach it across the layout.
 
Step 5. Attach a code Strip from the Gingham Patterned paper down the left hand side of the layout. 


Step 6.  I then added my photos into position. 



Step 7.  I added some wooden embellishments, stickers and chipboard from the collection. 
My layout was complete. 

I hope you like what I have created and it inspires you to create your own Christmas Layouts. 











No comments:

Post a Comment