Sunday 12 December 2021

Under the Gum Leaves Xmas Cards - Crystal Watts


Hiya Crafters!

 Its Crystal here, with a bonus creation from me this month, I'm sharing a beautiful set of cards I made using Kaisercraft's - Under the gum leaves

The thing with cards I find is that I used to be so scared of creating anything that didn't fit inside the limits of the envelope... It looks so amazing when you use it as a feature on the top of your gift without the envelope! 

Have a Magical Merry Christmas - Card 



I had some of the cutest Aussie animal cut outs, these were perfect to have sitting out of each circle along with some fussy cut gum leaves. Finished off with gold foil and a sentiment.


Christmas is in the air - Card


Use your sanding block to sand the edges of your cardstock for a more finished look just as I've created here with this card. Once again with this card I've used left over fussy cut elements like the flowers and gum leaves and have used the circles as little windows.
I've used foam tape and glue to create different layers.
Finishing it with gold foil.

Merry Christmas- Card

This one has a playful element, I turned two of the little windows into shakers using glitter and holly elements, while leaving the middle to feature fussy cut flowers and leaves!
I added some gold foil and a sentiment and that was another card finished. 

These cards were super simple as once i had all my elements cut it was just the assembling, using a die for your base can really help with putting together a gorgeous yet simple card.

For all three of my cards I've used the Uniquely Creative - Slim 3 Circle Window Die

Just clink on the links below it'll take you to the Craft on the Run website where you can find what I've used on my cards!






Well I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog today and get inspired to use up some of your kaisercraft ranges I'm sure you have in your stash! 
Only 12 Sleeps until Santa arrives!!


Until next time remember crafting is much cheaper than therapy 

Crystal xx



























1 comment: