Friday 3 December 2021

Unconditional love - Crystal Watts

 OMG!! It's December!!
 Shhhhh its only 22 sleeps until Santa arrives, are you excited? 
I know I am....The Christmas lights twinkling, the Christmas tunes playing, and the smells of the glorious food cooking on Christmas day!

Well anyway your here for my blog not to listen to me carry on about how much i love Christmas!

Hi Crafters Its Crystal here with you and today Im sharing a page I created with the beautiful Kaisercraft - Under the Gum Leaves Range, A favourite loved by many im sure.





Yes I love fussy cutting and that's exactly what's happened with this layout, I started by picking my base paper (luckily I had two of these papers) so after fussy cutting the leaves and baubles from the second page i turned it over and cut each and every one of the gum leaves on the other side!


Using left over pieces of paper from other projects I layered a base for my 5x7 photo
Sanding / Distressing and ripping edges for extra texture. Placing and sticking these down first before getting started on layering the vines.
 



Using Foam Tape and the X-press IT 2 in 1 glue I just went crazy with layers and vines hanging down above and over the layers in my photo.


Grouping clusters of flower elements in the bottom left hand corner balances the page and just adds more height and texture to the page.



Adding a splatter of white paint and a dusting of gold foil just brings a little glam to a page... and it is Christmas after all... it needs a little sparkle!


To finish off my layout I found some Chipboard in my stash, coloured it with my Distress Oxide Spray - Rustic Wilderness made it shinny with my Glossy Accents and added a bit of sparkle.


Here is my completed layout once again, I hope you've enjoyed my fussy cut Kaisercraft creation today. I look forward to sharing my next project later in the month




Below are the links to the Craft on the Run Website


Kaisercraft Paper Ranges


 

Foam Tape




Until Next time remember Crafting is much cheaper than therapy...

Crystal xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment