Wednesday 22 December 2021

Christmas Moments Together by Debra Beer

 Hi everyone,

Debra here today, With Christmas just around the corner, now is a good time to stock up on Christmas collections, to be prepared for scrapping those Christmas photos we take every year.

 I am sharing a Christmas layout Using Kaisercrafts Native Noel Collection. This photo of my 2 eldest grand daughters was taken a few years ago, they were on there way to their preschool Christmas party. Of course they had to climb a tree , the photo is perfect for the theme of the paper.



                                               Close ups of my layout.

              I added wood veneer pieces that are included in this collection to my layout.





I used fussy cut pieces of flowers and leaves, as well as the die cut collectables





The collectables include diecut pieces with wording that are perfect to pull the layout together





Diecut animals from the collectable pack are perfect to finish off my layout





Products Used



Thanks for checking out my layout. this is a fun collection to use.
Pull out those Christmas papers and get those older Christmas photos scrapped
until next time
Debra





No comments:

Post a Comment