Monday 20 December 2021

Joy to the World


Merry Christmas to all our chit chatters out there. 

I hope you are all ready and excited to be having time with family and friends at this time of the year.

Robyn LeeAnne here today with a pretty simple Christmas layout again using leftover Kaisercraft papers so I can get new ones. 😄😄😄


I have chosen a paper from a Kaisercraft collection that is very plain other than the pretty Christmas tree on the right side of the paper, to which I added some sequins for added decoration.

I fussy cut the brick paper from another paper and mounted that with foam mount tape.
 I have cut 2 mats for the photo and placed them in differing directions for added attraction. To finish off I added a strip of check across the bottom with a strip of washi tape along with a fussy cut banksia flower and a chipboard title on the photo.




I hope this has inspired you to grab your older collections get them used up and jump over to Craft on the Run and see what's new in store

 FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


Products Used



 

 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment