Friday 5 November 2021

Gnome Fun - Maja Designs


 Hello again Chit Chatters.... Robyn Leeanne here with 3 pretty cards made using the Christmas Gnome collection from Maja Designs.



As its getting close now to Christmas I thought that making cards would be fun to start thinking about now. 
There are so many different ways to personalize a card these days and homemade is, I think, always so much more thoughtful. So much love and thought goes into making a personal Christmas card and you know when you receive one that you have been thought about and loved. Don't you agree?

Card 1
Shaker Card

To make this card I used frames cut with a die from contrasting papers from the collection and layered them. 
Using foam mount tape and acetate I created the window for the shaker pieces. Cut out a Gnome and added to the front side of frames and the little title for the card.
 Inside I used a similar gnome on a tag piece from the collection so as it showed through the front of the card. 

Card 2
Slimline Shaker Card

Using a slimline card from Uniquely Creative I created this card.
I have used a diecut frame again with foam mount and acetate to create the shaker and used glitter in the shaker this time.
I have added gold washi tape and the little Merry Christmas Washi tape to the top and bottom of the card along with some pearls spots to bling it up a little.

Card 3
Slimline Card

Again using a slimline card to create this card I have used a piece of the paper cut slightly smaller than the front of the card and stuck down. I have then cut a postcard from the paper that contains the 12 postcard size pictures mounted that on a mat and then mounted that using foam mount tape to the front of the card. Added a small piece of the Merry Christmas Washi tape to the bottom of the postcard picture and a strip of the gold washi tape to the top and bottom of the frame.
I hope this has inspired you to make your Christmas cards for family and friends this year with this Maja Christmas Gnome Collection.

 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.

2 comments: