Friday 19 November 2021

Christmas Cards-Maja Designs


 Hello again Chit Chatters.... 

Robyn Leeanne here with 3 more Christmas cards made using the Christmas Gnome collection from Maja Designs.

Christmas is catching up to us very quickly now so I thought making more Christmas cards would be the way to go with this blog. 
As I said last time there are so many different ways to personalize a card these days, written messages in store bought cards, there are cards sent via email but I still think homemade is best. Its nice to think that someone has sat and thought about all the good times while making you a special card. Don't you agree?

Card 1

Shaker Card
To make this card I used frames cut with a die from contrasting papers from the collection and layered them. 
Using foam mount tape and acetate I created the window for the shaker pieces (Glass cabachons and Glitter). Cut out a Gnome and added to the bottom side of frame and added the chipboard title for the card.


Card 2
Shaker Card
Using a red pre cut card as a base for this one, I cut a contrasting paper to a slightly smaller size than the front of the card and stuck it down. Then using another contrasting piece I cut a strip approx. 2 inches wide and used a border punch to create the edge cut the strip to the length needed to go down the side of the card and stuck it down. I then used a postcard from the postcard cutout sheet and cut a window out of it and added acetate to fill the window then using foam mount tape I stuck that down with some sequins inside it, creating the shaker. Finished with a chipboard title.

Card 2
Slimline Shaker Card
Using a slimline card from Uniquely Creative and 5 contrasting Washi tapes I have created this card.
I started with the Washi tapes each strip from top to bottom, added a cutout of one of the gnomes (mounted using foam tape) and a chipboard title to finish.

As you can see these cards are not hard to make and will bring so much joy to the person receiving it.
I hope this has inspired you to make your Christmas cards for family and friends this year with this Maja Christmas Gnome Collection.

 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment