Thursday 30 June 2022

Not Goodbye but just see you later - Robyn & Sharon Farewell

 


Today are the days we hate here on the team..... it is time to farewell some of our design team members.

Firstly Robyn Leanne she has been with the team for 18 months and what a creative journey that has been. 


Robyn you will be missed and I want to wish you all the best in your future crafting adventures 
but I know you will continue to grace us with 
your presence in class and always give us sass!!!
I have enjoyed following your creative journey and seeing the amazing projects
you have created while being apart of the team.



One of Robyn's amazing layouts using our Grande Kit Collection.


Thank you so much for your support and I look forward to watching your creative journey.
Trust the Magic!!!


JODIE
xx


The other team member leaving us is Sharon.
Thanks so much for sharing your designs with us over the last 6 months.
I appreciate your support and look forward to seeing your future creative endeavours. 

One of Sharon's Beautiful Layouts. - Stunning!!!





I will forever be grateful for my amazing and very talented design team ,  past and present.

I am truly blessed to have your support.




JODIE
xxx

           

No comments:

Post a Comment