Monday 27 June 2022

Sweet Cheeks - Paper Rose "Outback Friends"

 Hi Crafty Peeps, Sharon here bringing you another layout using Outback Friends. 

I can't believe it's half way through the year, where has that 6 months gone? I've really enjoyed my time on this Fabulous Design Team.


STEP 1. Fussy cutting... From Outback Friends B, I've cut the Map of Australia out. From Outback Friends A, I've cut the Koala, in my picture below I was going to leave the white behind the Koala, then changed my mind and removed that too.


STEP 2. Everyone needs a "Supervisor", Kaycee is mine. My photo is 3.75" x 3.75" with a white border, which I have matted on a piece of Outback Friends E, then matted that on dark green cardstock. 

Step 3. I've gathered some embellishments, a doily, die-cut some leave from white cardstock and chose a chipboard for my title, which I have heat embossed white.


 I didn't care much for how the title turned out so I re-did it using glitter embossing powder.


 Step 4. My background is white cardstock followed by dark green cardstock 11.75" x 11.75", then Outback Friends F 11.5" x 11.5".  I then placed double sided foam tape to the back of the Map of Australia, and adhered it in the center of the layout. I tucked a doily on the back left hand edge of my photo and added double sided foam tape for dimension. 


Step 5. I adhered the photo as shown below, leaving space on the right hand side for my embellishments.


Step 6. I have added the die-cut leaves to the back of the koala and added some foam tape in spots where I wanted some dimension. 



Step 7. I have stuck the koala and leaves cluster down, and added more leaves. My title is glued in place. I have made a flag out of a small piece of Outback Friends E paper and matted this on the dark green cardstock, placing it on top of the remaining piece of doily then added a few embellishments, including a chipboard "2019", which I also embossed with WOW Unicorn Magic.


Here is the paper range I have used.

Thanks for looking...













No comments:

Post a Comment