Monday 13 June 2022

Golden Outback



Hello to all my crafty Chit Chatters out there, I do hope this find you all well and crafting happily.

This month we decided on an Australian theme for the month.
I thought the outback would be an interesting place to start as I do love a good outback trip.

Not so long ago Hubby and I did a road trip to Esperance and along the way we drove the "Tin Horse Highway" in WA. Absolutely amazing some of the creations along this stretch of road.


I have used Paper Roses - Outback Friends collection to this layout.

I started with a little stamping and some fussy cutting just to prep my page.


Then arranged he layout as I wanted it before sticking it down.


Colored up some of my chippie alphas for the title.


And used some barbed wire washi tape to finish it off.


I hope you have a go at an Aussie themed layout and if you do please remember to share with us on our Facebook page or Instagram. We would love to see it.


Products used:



 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment