Sunday 19 June 2022

Love You - Paper Rose 'Nature Stroll'

  Good morning everyone, I hope you are all enjoying our ‘Aussie’ theme this month as much as I am, there has been some amazing inspiration so far with plenty more to come.
Today I have another layout featuring Paper Rose’s ‘Nature Stroll’ collection, which is perfect for scrapping your outdoor photos.



I wanted to do a layout featuring the adorable animals from the reverse side of ‘Nature Stroll D’ so I started by fussy cutting all the elements from the top of the page, then cutting all the 
sentiment strips.


As the fussy cut images were quite small, I thought they would work well with a large title cut file, so I decided to use Paige Evans ‘Love You’ cut file, which I offset so that it fit between the floral designs of ‘Nature Stroll A’. I have then backed the letters only, using the blue strips of ‘Nature Stroll 2 – B’ which were left over from my first layout.


If you look closely at the title above, you will see that most of the letters were covered with two pieces of paper, leaving a join line (as I only had a couple of strips of blue).  So I have played with the arrangement of my fussy cut elements so that all the joins are hidden.  All the embellishments have been adhered with foam tape for dimension.


I had two 3” x 3” photos that I wanted to use on my layout.  Originally, I thought I would place them in the love hearts, but it didn’t really work. Then I decided that there was too much white space at the top of the page, so I have matted my photos with ‘Nature Stroll D’ and placed them on top of the title, and added a couple more embellishments.


Click on the links below to browse the products used in today’s layout:

Nature Stroll A


Nature Stoll D


Thank you for joining me today, and if you have been inspired by any of our ‘Aussie’ layouts, be sure to share them in our Facebook group and Instagram!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment