Tuesday 5 October 2021

Stamperia Amazonia - Jacquie Hay DT

Hello it's Jacquie here, and this month we are showcasing Stamperia Collections. I am working with the Amazonia Toucan collection.

First, I trimmed a piece of patterned paper SBB765 to 11 3/4" square, and attached it to a piece of craft cardstock.



I fussy cut pieces from another sheet of SBB765 as per the photo below.



I attached the fussy cut pieces to the layout, keeping some flat and raising some with foam tape. I was lucky enough to have a photo of my friend's beautiful bird, called Echo, which I matted with craft cardstock and added to my layout.



I also fussy cut some elements from patterned paper SBB768 and attached to my layout using foam tape. I added the chipboard word lovely and my layout was complete.



The images below are linked to their product pages in the Craft on the Run online shop:



Bye for now, I'll be back next month with a new theme. Have a crafty day!








No comments:

Post a Comment