Saturday 9 October 2021

Introducing....

Welcome to our very first Grande Kit Club – Volume I



I am so excited to be bringing you this kit, along with my very talented design team.

GRANDE kit club was given this name not only to pay homage to the origins of the EXCLUSIVE PAPERS in this kit, which are designed in Brazil but because it is one very GRANDE kit. 

We have a magazine full of amazing projects to provide you with step by step instructions, tutorials and inspirational designs to inspire you to create your  projects.

While you are not able to create all the projects in this magazine, you have been given lots of goodies to create with.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a GRANDE thanks for supporting my small creative business and by purchasing this kit you have made me very HAPPY.

Your purchase makes a difference not only to myself but my family, staff, and design team members.








Throughout the next couple of weeks we will be introducing our very talented Design Team, even some sneak peeks for the next Guest Designers...

Also snippets of what was created for the kit.... which sold out within 24hrs, so we have increased our subscriptions for it and we have a pre- order for the next kit, which will be in our hot little hands soon. So to guarantee your kit you can preorder now !!! or take the lottery and hope we dont sell out.




So if you dont want to miss out why dont you PRE ORDER NOW




No comments:

Post a Comment