Tuesday 26 October 2021

Stamperia- Sir Vagabond Set of 3 Cards


  Good Morning Happy Scrappers,

 Today I showcase a set of 3 masculine, steampunk  cards made using papers from the Stamperia Sir Vagabond Collection.

These papers are perfect for cards, as there are so many elements of the papers that can be fussy cut, popped onto foam mounting tape to make them a feature and other elements such as cogs added to highlight the papers. Firstly I cut a green piece of cardstock and adhered to the card before starting to layer all other elements.



 

Card No 1
I chose the telescope as my main element for this card, them added the world globes, and the Traveller banner, but the card still needed more, so I die cut a selection of cogs using a variety of papers. as my other elements were held on with foam mounting tape,  I was able to slip the cogs in behind.




Here is a close up, showing the cogs slipped in under the telescope.




Card No.2
This time I used images fussy cut from the newsprint page, again tucking cogs under the images




A close up of card No.2




Card No.3
This time we have a city scene with Sir Vagabond. all layers are adhered with foam mounting tape to give dimension to my layers. I have added twine and cogs to finish this card.




A close up of card No.3




Products used to create my cards 




SBB716 Stamperia




                                                             SBB746 Stamperia 




                                                            SBB761 Stamperia







No comments:

Post a Comment