Monday 18 October 2021

Stamperia Ballerina Cards - Robyn Leeanne DT


 Hello again Chit Chatters.... Robyn Leeanne here with 3 pretty cards.
I have used Stamperia's Ballerina collection for these cards.
 
This is such a pretty collection and so easy to make cards with.
I hope my cards today inspire you to grab this collection and make some for yourself.

Card 1
Using pre cut slimline cards from uniquely creative, I started with a strip of washi tape down the center of the front of the card.


Then I fussy cut this pretty postcard from the collection, cut a doily in half and added to the top and bottom of the postcard as seen in the below picture.


I then mounted the postcard to the front of the card using foam mount tape and finished with some pretty matching sequins and a sentiment.



Card 2
This card is even simpler than the first. 


I have cut from the paper with the large ballerina shoes on it, a piece that was large enough to almost cover the front of the card with the shoes on it. 


Then I sanded the edges to give a vintage feel to the picture and mounted it with foam mounting tape to the front of the slimline card. Added a sentiment and a small group of rhinestones to finish it off.


Card 3
Again using a slimline card. This time I have cut 3 evenly sized strips from the collection long enough and wide enough to almost fill the front of the card. I have distressed the edges of these strips and mounted them onto the card with foam mounting tape.


Next step I cut another postcard from the collection like the one in the picture below.
Adding this centrally with foam mount tape.


Then added some flowers to the bottom of the postcard and a sentiment to finish off the card.


I hope this has inspired you to make some pretty cards with this Stamperia Collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment