Monday 8 March 2021

Vagabond Double Layout by Robyn Leeanne




Hello Chit Chatters

 Robyn Leeanne here with my very first blog for Craft on the Run. I am so excited to show you how I achieved my double layout. I do hope it inspires you to purchase and try out the beautiful Stamperia Vagabond Papers available at Craft on the Run instore and online. 

When I was given this collection to work with it was instant love, instant inspiration, my projects instantly came to my mind. So with inspiration and enthusiasm here is my Vagabond double layout.

Products used and links to them online are listed below.


First up of course was a little bit of fussy cutting. As there are large graphics in this collection I was able to fussy cut 2 different graphics to use as side panels on my chosen 12 x 12 base paper



I scored and attached each side panel to create a central opening on the 12 x 12 base paper.


 With the other half of the paper that I fussy cut I sized, cut and scored to put between the fussy cut side panels the base paper to make another page between the two that also met in the middle of the base page.

          

I then trimmed and inked the edges of my photos and along with Stamperia Vagabond Chipboard Sheets and Dusty Attic titles completed the layout.


This is the final product

I hope this inspires you to create.

Products used:


                          
Please be sure to 


https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


 https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/
 
Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment