Sunday 7 March 2021

Outback Divine Cards by Jodie


OUTBACK DIVINE CARDS




Hello Chit Chatters 
I thought I would pop in and share with you my latest creation.
Cards created with the Outback Divine Paper Collection from Uniquely Creative
They have also just released these gorgeous slimline cards and dies. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARDS


For these card backgrounds I used the new 

Slim Doily Rectangle Die


I used a combination of the papers and creative cuts to embellish the cards.


How cute are these Aussie animals. 
I just adore this dingo.



I have also added in the wooden laser cuts.



These flowers are also new from Uniquely Creative.


Products used in this project














Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you find some inspiration to create some of your own 
gorgeous cards. 



All products used on these cards were purchased from 

Please be sure to 
https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/ 




Until Next Time
Be sure to




JD
xx
2021



No comments:

Post a Comment