Wednesday 17 March 2021

Slimline Cards With Jenny



SLIMLINE CARDS WITH JENNY


Hello Again Chit Chatters

 Jenny with you again to share 3 cards using the new Slim Stitched Nesting Dies and Slim 3 Window Die from Uniquely Creative. The moment I saw these I knew I had to have them. They fit the new slimline cards from Uniquely Creative perfectly and are very versatile. I have used the Outback Divine collection from Uniquely Creative to make the cards. All products can be purchased from Craft on the Run.

                         

                   

Card 1



To create the first card I used one of the new slimline cards, the Slim Stitched Nesting Dies, Outback Divine Water Colour Sheet and Outback Divine Cutapart Sheet.




Using the two largest stitched frame dies I cut both layers using different coloured cardstock. I also used Watercolour Pencils to colour the Outback Divine Water Colour Sheet and then cut out the pieces. I also used some elements from the Outback Divine Cutapart Sheet to construct the card I mounted the various cut outs and used Foam Mount Tape to some elements to give added dimension.



Your card is now complete.

                                       

                   

Card 2


To create the second card I used one of the new slimline cards, the Slim Stitched Nesting Dies, Outback Divine Water Colour Sheet and Outback Divine Cutapart Sheet.



I used the second and third largest frame dies for this card leaving the outside border of the card showing. 


The happy birthday sentiment is tucked in between the two layers of cardstock. Be sure to attach this before adding the top stitched layer. Using the coloured cut-outs from the Outback Divine Water Colour Sheet arrange and mount these onto the card using foam tape behind some elements for added dimension.


Your card is now complete.

                        

                   

Card 3


To create the third card I used one of the new slimline cards, the extremely versatile Slim 3 Window DieOutback Divine Water Colour SheetOutback Divine Cutapart Sheet, Acetate sheet and some sequins in the shaker window.


For this card I used the window die frame only. On the back of the die cut I adhered some acetate sheet to the inside to make the windows. On the reverse side of the window I used Foam Mount Tape making sure that there were no gaps around the windows that will be filled with shaker components. Using the pieces from the coloured Outback Divine Water Colour Sheet and the Outback Divine Cutapart Sheet I arranged these in both the top and bottom windows and used foam mounting tape for added dimension.



In the centre of the middle window (shaker) I added a sentiment mounted on Foam Mount TapeI then attached the frame to the card leaving a small opening on the right hand side of the middle window. I slipped the sequins in through the opening and then sealed it shut to complete the card.


Your card is now complete.

                        

         I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please keep a look out for my next blog later this month for some more cards using the slimline cards and dies from Uniquely Creative.

Until next time. 
I hope you find some inspiration and find time to create.

  Products for these cards can be found below.





























*********************************************

Once again thanks for stopping by and be sure to 



         Until next time. 
I hope you find some inspiration and find time to create.




No comments:

Post a Comment