Tuesday 23 March 2021

More Slimline Cards With Jenny

 


MORE SLIMLINE CARDS WITH JENNY


Hello Again Chit Chatters

 Jenny with you again to share another 3 cards using the new Slim Stitched Nesting Dies and Slim 3 Window Die from Uniquely Creative. These fit the new slimline cards from Uniquely Creative perfectly and are very versatile. I have used the 12 x 12 Country Roads Collection and the Country Roads Creative Cuts from Uniquely Creative to make the cards. This collection is a great option if you have male scrapbook pages or cards to make.            These products can be purchased from Craft on the Run.

                         

                   

Card 1



This card is very quick and easy to create. I am using the new slimline cards from Uniquely Creative, the Slim Stitched Nesting Dies, Windmill Die and a sentiment from the Country Roads Creative Cuts


Firstly I cut two background pieces used the second and third largest Slim Stitched Nesting Dies and attached these to the card leaving the outside border of the card showing. 



Using the Windmill Die I cut the windmill in gold cardstock. I have used some metallic waxes for a bit more of a rustic look but this is optional.


Mount the windmill onto the top layer leaving room for the sentiment above. I have used Happy Birthday from the Country Roads Creative Cuts and mounted this to the top of the card.


Your card is now complete. I think this makes a fabulous card for a male that is simple and fast to create.

                                       

                   

Card 2


To create the second card I used one of the new slimline cards, the extremely versatile Slim 3 Window Die, some elements from Country Roads Creative Cuts, some elements cut from a couple of pages in the 12 x 12 Country Roads Collection and Foam Mount Tape.




Firstly cut your frame from the Slim 3 Window Die. You will notice there are three different window pieces. One is solid, one is solid with stitching and the third is a small window frame. I think this die is very versatile as it can be used in many different ways.


I then cut two of the stitched rectangular inserts and one of the small window frame in a different colour cardstock. The two solid pieces have been mounted at each end. I have added a leaf cut from a page in the 12 x 12 Country Roads Collection in the centre space and then mounted the small window frame over the top.



Next I added some elements from the Country Roads Creative Cuts and some elements cut from a couple of pages in the 12 x 12 Country Roads Collection to the three panels using foam mount tape on some for added dimension.

Your card is now complete. As you can see this is another card that is great for a male but can also be used for a female.

                        

                   

Card 3

To create the third card I used one of the new slimline cards, the Slim Stitched Nesting Diessome elements from Country Roads Creative Cuts, some elements cut from a couple of pages in the 12 x 12 Country Roads Collection and Foam Mount Tape.



To begin with I used the largest die from the Slim Stitched Nesting Dies and mounted this directly to the card. Using the second largest die from this set I cut a panel in one of the papers from the 12 x 12 Country Roads Collection. I used a contrast pen to highlight the stitch lines and then attached this to the bottom layer.


Using a selection of elements from either the Country Roads Creative Cuts and some elements cut from a couple of pages in the 12 x 12 Country Roads Collection arrange these and adhere to the card.



As you can see from the photo I have used Foam Mount Tape under some of the elements for added dimension. I have also mounted the sentiment at the top with Foam Mount Tape.


Your card is now complete. Another easy and effective card for a male.

                                                           

                 

        I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Please keep a look out for my new blog next month.

Until next time. 
I hope you find some inspiration and find time to create.

  Products for these cards can be found below.



























*********************************************

Once again thanks for stopping by and be sure to 



         Until next time. 
I hope you find some inspiration and find time to create.



No comments:

Post a Comment