Friday 19 March 2021

Vagabond Travel Journal by Robyn Leeanne

Vagabond Travel Journal


Hello Chit Chatters,

Guess who???? yes its me Robyn Leeanne back with my next creation using the


Again this Journal came to mind as soon as I was given my kit this month. It pretty much made itself. This collection I think was aimed for the journaling community and the creations that I have already seen online are amazing, just imagine what you could do with this collection. Don't forget this collection is available online or instore at Craft on the Run



Cutting, scoring and working out what pages are going where is the essential first step.






Using White Gesso I made a textured area on the front cover of the Journal. Then I used a Gel Medium to lay the Stamperia decoupage cutouts onto the cover giving a fab textured look to it.
 

I then used the Stamperia decoupage cutout in the same way using the Gel Medium to put it on the back cover.


I then used Stamperia chipboard for the inside covers decoration. I also assembled the interior pages for the Journal. This was fun as all the pages were different sizes and shapes, giving a well used feel to the book.


Once the interior was attached I added the Stamperia chipboard title and the chipboard hinges. These last few bits just finished it off.



This is a short video of the finished product.
I hope it inspires you to create and don't forget you can shop the products used at Craft on the Run.


Please be sure to 


https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/ 

Stay tuned for the next creative adventure.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment