Monday 29 March 2021

Ocean Breeze Cards by Robyn Leeanne


Ocean Breeze Cards



Hello Chit Chatters its Robyn Leeanne here with another Project for the Month. Yes I have been lucky enough to get 3 slots this month (I love my work).

This time I thought I would have a play with some cards using the Uniquely Creatives Ocean Breeze Collection. Which as you can see are quite versatile. 


I love that I was able to use the same collection for 3 very different cards.


Again I sat and fussy cut a lot of bits and pieces long before I decided what to do with them.

Love the little pelicans.


Balls, flowers, bicycles, posts and pelicans all fussy cut making it so easy to play with different configurations. 


Sometimes as they say less is more and in the case of these 3 cards that is correct as I did not use a lot of products.

 I didn't think that this collection needed it but you could always add what you liked for example a little bling or sparkle might look good.


I colored the title on this card with Distress Oxide in Marigold which blended beautifully with the colors of the collection.

Do you like the stitching on the strip under the title?


Lets go on a summer holiday. 

Do you know someone that is going on a holiday well wish them well with a card.


I used Distress Oxide in Marigold to highlight the edges of this card


I really enjoyed sitting in front of the TV making these cards. I am not by any means the greatest of card makers but I am happy with how these turned out.

 I really hope that they inspire you to make your own cards too.

 

https://www.facebook.com/craftontherun72


 https://www.instagram.com/craftontherunaus/
 
Stay tuned for my next creative adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment