Thursday 27 October 2022

Simple Stories 'Boo Crew' - BOO

 Hello everyone, as the days count-down to Halloween I thought I would squeeze in another blog post promoting Simple Stories ‘Boo Crew’ collection.

Keeping it simple I have created a layered base using patterned papers from Simple Stories Boo Crew - 4x6 Elements (#13813 – Star side) and Our Little Spooks (#13803) along with plain papers (orange & black) from Echo Parks ‘I Love Halloween’ Solids Paper Pack. I also couldn’t resist using my Martha Stewart around the page punch set ‘Rings’.

 


 

I really wanted to create a layout featuring a shaker element, so that I could fill it with some Halloween themed ‘Sprinkletz’ from my stash that I have been itching to use! I thought the ‘Boo’ card from the 3x4 Elements page (#13811) would be perfect.



 

To make the frame for my shaker element, I have used two nesting circle dies (to keep them in place while running them through the Cuttelbug I have used a little bit of washi tape), then adhered a piece of clear laminated sheet as my window.

 




 

Because my background paper has a very ‘busy’ pattern I have mounted my photos onto plain orange paper, so they stand out more, and I have kept the embellishments to a minimum, labeling the photos with appropriate titles from the sticker sheet and adding a banner to the top of the page.

 

 



Thank you for stopping by, and be sure to check out the store to stock up on your Halloween supplies:

Simple Stories Boo Crew Collection Kit

Boo Crew Journal Bits & Pieces


Echo Park - I Love Halloween - Solids Paper Pack


Echo Park - I Love Halloween - Ephemera


Until next time, happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment