Thursday 28 July 2022

Cocoa Vanilla Studio - 'No Limits'

 Hi everyone, Nicole here sharing another layout featuring the awesome ‘No Limits’ collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studios.  I just love the fun, vibrant feel of this collection, which is perfect for the little men our life. 
 


The design of my layout is simple and can be made with only two sheets of paper.
Using ‘Spark’ as the base, cut out a section (approx. 6 ¼” x 4”) that will be hidden by the other layers (this will be used later as a photo mat). Then cut a piece of ‘Latitude’ approx. 7 ½“ x 10” and two strips measuring 1” x 7 ¾” each.  Place the large piece of ‘Latitude’ towards the bottom right of the page and tuck the strips (reverse side) under the top and bottom corners.
 

I have trimmed the sides of my photos slightly and matted my feature photo (with the reverse piece of ‘Spark’) and back it with cardboard so that it is raised and stands out.
 

Using various elements from the accessory sticker sheet, I have created clusters at the top and bottom of the paper layers. (Remember to cut your elements in half, that way you get twice as many!)  The collection name from the barcode strip has even been used, as a mini title.  
 


I have done a little bit of
stamping and tucked a couple of the labels from the sticker sheet under the sides of ‘Latitude’.


 
The sentiments from the accessory sticker sheet document this random moment, and my son’s personality.  They really set the mood of the layout. 
 

Thank you for stopping by and remember, you can find the products used in my layout by clicking the links below:



I hope you have been inspired today, and don't forget to share your creations using Cocoa Vanilla's 'No Limits'.




No comments:

Post a Comment