Thursday 4 August 2022

Beautiful Moments - 49 and Market Spectrum Sherbet

 Good morning Chit Chatters, it’s Nicole here with you today.
This month you are in for a treat, because we will be featuring 49 and Market. If you’re not familiar with this brand, then do yourself a favour and be sure to follow us this month as we showcase this stunning range.  The papers and ephemera are excellent quality, nice and thick with a gorgeous colour palette. 


For the base of my layout, I have chosen ‘Cotton Candy’.
I have cut off the barcode strip and set aside (as this will be used later). I then placed a frame (from the ‘Tidal Wave Frame Set) to the right of the flower cluster, and cut out the inside section from the base paper (this will be used later also).


Next, I have placed a paper doily under the top right of the frame and adhered it to the back of the frame.


I have adhered a square piece of white cardstock (approx. 4 ¼”) to the front of the frame.  Then, from the piece of paper that I cut out earlier (reverse side), I have die cut Kaisercraft’s ‘Circle Mesh’, cut this into two pieces and tucked them under the top left and bottom right of the frame. 


Next, I have placed a cluster of Uniquely Creative Teal flowers to the right of the frame and tucked a tag (from the Spectrum Sherbet – Tag Set) under the bottom left of the frame.


The word ‘beautiful’ is from Uniquely Creatives ‘Mood Blues’ laser cuts, and has been coloured with Perfect Pearls, clear embossed over the top to create a gloss look, then adhered to the bottom of the frame. The second half of my title is the sentiment (and part of the pattern) from the barcode strip saved earlier.  I have also added some PORTACraft Enamel gems around my floral cluster, and a strip of washi tape to the bottom right of the page.


To the left of the frame, I have adhered a butterfly, again from the Uniquely Creatives ‘Mood Blues’ laser cuts, which I have coated in Gesso and then topped with Ultra Fine Glitter. I have then added a few more enamel gems, and another strip of washi tape to the top left of the page.


And now my layout is complete.


Thank you for joining me today, and do yourself a favour, head in store or over to the website to browse this stunning range, you will not be disappointed!

Until next time, happy crafting.






No comments:

Post a Comment