Thursday 14 April 2022

Boat, Waves & Sun - Crystal Watts


Good Morning Crafters! 
I hope your having a wonderful April! 
Now before I get caught up talking about my creation, I'd like to wish every single one of you a HAPPY EASTER - I hope you take the time to be surrounded by loved ones celebrating how ever you do so at this time!

My Second Layout this month is also one I've created with the beautiful coastal/beach themed collection by SIMPLE STORIES - Simple Vintage Coastal.

Here is the layout I'll be sharing with you today



Creating this layout was very similar to creating my first layout this month, I loved it so much that I really just followed a lot of the same processes.

Using a large cut file really just means you can have a lot of fun filling the space!
 

Try something different and maybe add your photos into the Cut-File or create a shaker! 

* Refer to previous post for a how to on shakers


Adding things like Clear Glass Domes make your layout look wet with water droplets, and the mini pearls just look like they have rolled in from the ocean.


Once again take the time to make some of your own ephemera, by using rub on's!
Maybe you have some "Beach" themed chipboard this layout would be perfect to use them on.

* How to create ephemera with rub-on's - in previous post


Don't forget to flick your page with some ink, White paint really sets this one off! 
Add your photos and your all done.....

Here is the finished product once again.



Thank you so much for following along and hopefully I've inspired you to use a Cut-File!


Follow the links below to find the product used in todays layout.







Once again thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read the blog...

Until next time... Remember Crafting is cheaper than therapy!

- Crystal xx


Don't forget to....




No comments:

Post a Comment