Monday 20 September 2021

Jodie's Stop the Blur Diary 2021

Good Morning Chit Chatters

Jodie with you today sharing my take on alternative scrapbooking.

This is my take on Heidi Swapp's Stop the Blur diary.

Here are a few pages completed so far.



This is a great way to keep track of everyday moments.
It comes with these great planners to record the week and then highlight moments for the month. 




I am able to bundle up my planners, with my stickers, pens, stamps and ink and record in it at work, home or on holiday.
I also have a portable mini printer, that has sticker back, so I can print straight from my phone.













I hope you have enjoyed a sneak peak into my daily life.

If you wish to give it a go then give me a call and I can order the planners for you, along with stickers, stamps and inks.

Remember to









No comments:

Post a Comment