Tuesday 14 September 2021

Flip Book - Puppy Love Alternative Scrapping

 Hi, it's Jacquie here with my first post for this month's theme: "Alternative Scrapping".

 I have chosen to use a Simple Stories Flip Album.



I decided to do an album about our dog, Roxy.
First, I decorated the front cover using the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Cottage Fields Collection patterned paper, chipboard, stickers, a flower and twine.




Next, I decorated the inside cover using some ScrapFX chipboard and patterned paper.
I coloured the chipboard with a black Sharpie pen. I doodled around the edge of the patterned paper with a journal pen, to make it pop off the page.



Simple Stories Flip Books come with plastic pocket pages. For my first page, I chose a photo, then added some chipboard, stickers and ephemera. I also doodled around the edge of the page to keep the album consistent.



For this page I chose a cute photo and decorated with some foam stickers and a decorative brad.



For this page I made a pocket so I could include a couple of photos behind the journal cards.



For this page I added a sticker to the outside of the pocket and used a photo flip to include extra embellishments.







On this page, I chose a cute photo and decorated with a chipboard frame and foam stickers.



We are now at the half-way mark of my flip-book: I will be back next week to show you the final pages in my album.




The images below are linked to their product pages in the Craft on the Run online shop:





I hope you liked my flip-book: stay tuned for when I will show the rest of the album.
Have a crafty day!

Jacquie Hay Logo







No comments:

Post a Comment